11.03.2008

What's My Next Move??

ART
–noun
1.the quality, production, expression, or realm, according to aesthetic principles, of what is beautiful, appealing, or of more than ordinary significance

Every time I close my eyes
The backs of my eyelids are filled
And for my veiwing pleasure
Colors
Shapes
Movements
Images
Being produced by my psyche
Sometimes too fast for me to even get out through my hands
It is my passion
It is my desire
Performing Arts
Visual Arts
Expression
Without words

BUT

I'm in no position to pursue art right now
IF the desires of our hearts
Are placed there by God
Then
WHY
does it seem so hard to get my life together?
I can see myself in many different places
Singing
Dancing
Acting
Producing
Creating...

Just
Creating...

That's the only thing I've ever been sure of...
My love for Visual and Performing Arts
I'm going back to school for a 2nd BFA in Animation and Visual Effects
But I almost feel like that's not quite correct
Back to UCLA
MFA in World Arts and Cultures??
Chapman University
MFA in Film Production
Maybe I'll become a gypsy
Travel the world
Dance my problems away

Sing all the things my spirit wants to yell out

Create...

Create....

No comments: