11.17.2008

Rain on me Lord



This video made me think. After I watched it there was a sense of comfort that came. I have been through alot in my life time - some of which I have been extremely upset about. Wondered why I had to be the one to endure such things. Rape, molestation, abandonment, betrayal - all from those who were supposed to love me and look out for me. It just seemed so unfair. Yet after watching this video and hearing Bishop Ulmer's sermon today, I feel better. I feel at peace. All the different church phrases that you hear and say to make yourself feel somewhat better actually become that much more believeable. Life has just been breathed into those words. Pretty awesome stuff. Between Wed and Sun God has been showing me alot. His love is something I can't run from, deny, but only embrace. Its so amazing.

*************************************************************************************
you rain over me
while I am unaware
you sing all around
yet I never hear a sound

Lord I'm amazed by you
Lord I'm amazed by you
How You love me

How wide
How deep
How great
is your love for me?

(there is a slight chance that i got those words wrong but hey thats what I hear in my head right now lol)

No comments: