11.06.2009

theraputic release of thought....

I sat and stared at a window. I sat there for 3 hours and stared blankly... I watched a tree blow in the wind... I am NOT crazy. I am not losing it. I will not ALLOW myself to. I've made it this far without a straight jacket and padded walls... or have I?? Inside I scream and cry and pull my hair out, all while sitting in front of you with a pretty smile.

My mind is racing... Thoughts are racing... yet I could not tell you what a single one was. This wrestle with my mind is sad to watch. Yet I watch, waiting to see the breaking point. Waiting for the straw that breaks the camels back -- the string keeping the insanity locked in a black box to break. Stop thinking... Stop thinking... stop... thinking...

Thinking... the mind is a powerful thing. The mind can play tricks on you. Convince you things didn't happen that did, or vice verse. Erase memories completely... or at least convince you they are gone. Like the pink elephant dancing in the living room. Here I am...

Here

Away from there...

Away from myself...

disturbia...



are you sure you want to see behind the mask???

No comments: